RULES & REGULATIONS
- Must have valid identification; any state issued ID, Tribal ID, Passport.
- These premises are under 24-hour electronic surveillance.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to gamble or consume alcohol.
- Minors are allowed on premises when accompanied by an adult 21 years or older & may have access to any dining facility or non-gaming area.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold to or consumed by anyone under 21 years of age and are not to be taken from Ohkay Casino or consumed in the parking lot.
- Ohkay Hotel Casino DOES NOT permit smoking indoors ONLY in designated smoking areas.
- No outside food & beverages allowed in the Double O Nightclub.
- Cameras, audio devices, firearms and weapons of any kind are prohibited inside the Casino & Hotel.
- Service animals that are specifically trained to aid a disabled person are welcome.
- No dogs or other pets allowed. This includes emotional support, companion, and therapy animals.
- Management assumes no liability for loss, damage, or theft of property and vehicles in the parking areas.
- NOTICE: Photographic and Media Recording.
- When you enter this establishment, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording does occur. By entering the premises, you hereby consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecast, advertising, and inclusion on websites, including social media. You further waive all rights you may have to any claims in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication.
Ohkay Hotel Casino promotes responsible gaming and is committed to providing a responsible gambling venue. If you feel that you need more help or advice, please call 1-888-696-2440 (open 24/7) or click link for more information.